Monday, January 03, 2005

Some 3D

I’m always out of free time for me and for coding….and this is bad… so I’ve used this small holyday to concentrate myself on coding …3D coding to be more precise.
I’ve read 2 books (Advances 3D Graphics Rendering and Linux Game Programming) ,and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.
The weird thing id that although those books covered aspects of DirectX and OpenGL hardware accelerated API programming ,after finishing reading them , a crazy thought got into my mind …to make a 3D software renderer.
What can I say…I’m crazy!
So I’ve started coding, and the craziest part is that I’ve managed to did it (although is a very basic and slow one). Of course you might say that a software renderer (especially a basic one like this) it almost useless this days, and I agree with you but I consider I’ve learn a lot of things by coding it.
Bottom line it was a fun experience.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mihai said...

It would be nice to put it for download here so we can test it ourselves and maybe come up with some suggestions ;)

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good resource for web design software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous National Anthems said...

Hi justin :)

Great post on Some 3D . You have a great blog here; keep up the great work!

I have a site on Day Of The Week Calculator, check it out if you get some time and I will be sure to visit here regularly!

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Degree To Radians Calculator said...

Hi justin :)

Great post on Some 3D . You have a great blog here; keep up the great work!

I have a site on Coding and Decoding Of Countries, check it out if you get some time and I will be sure to visit here regularly! You can also check out my other site on Resell Rights eBooks if you get time.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Coding and Decoding Of Countries said...

Hi justin :)

Great post on Some 3D . You have a great blog here; keep up the great work!

I have a site on Date Difference Calculator, check it out if you get some time and I will be sure to visit here regularly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home