Monday, January 17, 2005

Good old days...

While browsing the net I’ve found a Commodore64 emulator, and I might say a good one cause after I’ve installed it and playing with it, I had the feeling I was playing with the real thing.
I must confess that Commodore64 has a special place in my hart, since it was my fist personal computer. My parents bought me one when I was around 10 years old, and everything changed after that. I remember countless times when I would stay late in night trying to “poke” some sprites on the screen, or listing the source of the games that I had trying to understand how they were made (since I had absolutely no documentation).
There no doubt for me that I doing what I’ve doing right now , because of my Commodere64,cause once you got the “bug” you have no escape.
Therefore I salute all the Commodore64 community, because good memories die hard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home